Rayming TN-200 Highlights :
GPS Navigation with your laptop
WAAS enabled for better accuracy, New compact design only 2.32″ x 1.85″ in size, USB requires no external power, Waterproof housing w/magnetic mount
The TripNav TN-200 GPS Receiver has improved accuracy by utilizing WAAS-enabled GPS positioning when connected to your laptop’s USB port. Travel positions are updated in real-time on your laptop or tablet PC with use of your own street mapping software.
TripNav is totally NMEA-compliant and has the powerful SiRF IIe low-power chipset imbedded into its internal design requires up to 75% less power to operate than comparable technologies with quick cold-start times of only 45 seconds while enhanced technology also provides improved tracking in weak signal areas.
The TripNav is a 12-channel GPS receiver which includes a built-in LED that indicates satellite acquisition status: Flashing RED indicates searching for satellites, while solid RED indicates satellites are in view and data is being received.
The TripNav GPS Receiver is designed to plug into most any laptop PC’s USB port without the need of an additional source for power! Forget dealing with extra batteries, keyboard pass-through cables or 12VDC cigarette lighter adapters, because power and data are both transmitted through a single cable connected to the USB port! The 60″ cable with a suction cup clip and the water-resistant housing with a built-in magnet allows flexibility for in-vehicle or external placement.
TripNav TN-200 includes a driver to convert the USB port into a virtual COM port so it can work with these and most any other NMEA compliant mapping software on the market today:
• iGuidance Navigation Software
• Precision Mapping Traveler® 5.0
• Rand McNally StreetFinder®
• Microsoft Streets & Trips® (2002 and above)
• DeLorme Street Atlas® (8.0 and above)
• Fugawi® Mapping Software
• “SiRF Star-II high performance and low power consumption chipset
• WAAS enabled engine board for greater accuracy
• All-in-view 12-channel parallel processing
• Built-in active antenna
• High sensitivity to satellite signal
• Cold start under 45 seconds, average
• Superior urban canyon performance
• FoliageLock for weak signal tracking
• Build-in SuperCap to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition.
• Supported NMEA 0183 command: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG
• Super-cohesive magnetic for mounting on the car
• Non-slip on the bottom
• USB interface connection port
• LED indicator for GPS fix
PLAN ROUTES AND TRIPS
Use your TripNav on business or pleasure and eliminate the frustration of driving in unknown areas, whether it be across town or across the country. With TripNav and your personal mapping software (not included) installed on your laptop, you can chart your travel progress in real-time.
SEE YOUR LOCATION
Need to take a detour? No problem, see your exact position in relation to your planned route to easily get back on track by using GPS technology.
NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE
TripNav requires NO SUBSCRIPTION fees!
|Operating System||WIN 98/ME||WIN 2000/NT/XP|
|CPU||486 MHz or higher compatible PC||Pentium or higher|
|RAM||16MB||32MB or higher|
• MAC Driver available
Rayming TN-200 $111Make payments with PayPal – it’s fast, free and secure!
Rayming TN-200 With iGuidance Software $199