On All products
Fleet Management AVL GPS
The new Fleet Management
AVL GPS is an advanced Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) device that combines GPS technology with GSM GPRS or SMS technology for real time tracking, polling, security and fleet management purposes.
One of the smallest and most economical and powerful wireless IP (GPRS/GSM) ruggedized mobile tracking device available today. Includes built in TCP/IP and UDP capability that allows for complete flexibility for a user in customizing a mobile tracking application.
|L x W x H:
||4.25 x 3.0 x 1.25 in
||Seamless Aluminum Extrusion
||Class 4 (2W @850/900 MHz)
Class 1 (1W @1800/1900 MHz)
||PPP, AT, UDP, TCP/IP
||UDP (PAD), TCP (PAD)
||AT or UDP (PAD), CMUX
|Friend's IP Feature
||AMR, FR, EFR, HR
||Asynchronous, Transparent and Non-Transparent up to 9.6 KB
||Text, PDU, MO/MT, CB
||-30°C to +70°C
||-40°C to +85°C
||Up to 95% non-condensing
||In accordance with SAE J1211
||3 Status Indicators
||(12 Pin Wago)
|2 User Inputs
|Serial Data in/out
|GSM2218-00 (NEMA, Binary & TAIP)
Industries using GPS vehicle tracking software.
- Food & beverage
- Emergency services
- Lawn maintenance
- Pest control
- Sales organizations
- Used car dealers
Benefits of GPS Vehicle Tracking:
- Increased Productivity/Reduction in Fuel Costs -- Find closest vehicle to respond to a service call, and route fleets more efficiently by monitoring routes and evaluating historical data.
- Compliance with Programmed Routes -- Ensure drivers do not deviate from authorized route; view entire movement history.
- Better Customer Service/Customer Retention -- Faster response to service requests and accurate, reliable delivery status at any given time leads to more satisfied customers.
- Driver Accountability -- Verify that drivers met expected appointments or service calls.
- Reduction in Unauthorized Vehicle Use -- Monitor personal use of take-home vehicles; Eliminate moonlighting activities.
- Decrease in Speed/Increase in Personnel Safety -- Reward good drivers for compliance with company policies and traffic laws by knowing how fast a vehicle is being driven and for how long it travelled at a predefined speed.
- Lower Insurance Rates -- Accurately document where all vehicles are at all times; Reject frivolous property damage claims.
- Complete Historical Record of Fleet Activities -- View, print, or save reports at any time.